Monday, April 9, 2012

Farm Photo Op




Pretty cool, huh? Last year around this time, I took these photos on my farm and spelled out my family's last name (since "sanderson" was a took up too much space, I shortened it to my first name for the blog). I have seen these in many homes, but I think the coolest part about my project was the fact that every letter was a photo of something on our farm. Pictured above: "R" is from an old brick, "O" is a wreath in my mom's garden, "S" is part of a metal decoration on our garage, and "E" is a portion of the back of our fork lift.

Impressed? You ain't seen nothin' yet.
 "A" -the side of the porch swing on our cabin's porch.
 "D" -a view through our cattle chute.
 "N" -an old broken gate. (one man's trash is another girl's photo op)

I had a lot of fun doing this project, just thought I would share the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment